Golf green fees at Tobiano include golf, shared GPS equipped power cart, practice facility use and a bottle of water per player.
Opening to May 4
May 5 to Sept 24
Sept 25 to close
|18 Hole Green Fee||$69||$129 F-S
(5 hours before dusk)
(Upon completion of first round)
|Zone 2 Green Fee
Applicable to Okanagan Similkameen residents from Princeton to Osoyoos to Revelstoke. Proof of residency required.
|Local Green Fee
Available 72 hours in advance of tee time to Thompson Nicola Regional District residents. Proof of residency required.
|Local rates available through the golf shop at 250-434-7373|
Calling all Tobiano golf lovers – have we got a multi-round offer for you… 5 X 18 hole rounds of golf with a cart & practice facility for only $395! An amazing green fee value of only $79 per round! Click here for more info.
To Book Your Tee Time: Call 250-434-7373 or Book Online
All rates subject to change without notice. All prices subject to applicable tax.
- Junior Rate of $39 /$49 is available to players who have not yet reached 19 and are accompanied by an adult or have a valid N license and credit card guarantee as power carts are mandatory at Tobiano.
- 9 Hole Rate of $39 in the Spring and Fall, and $59 in the Summer is available Mon – Thurs anytime, and Fri -Sun and holidays after twilight. Walk-ons may be accepted outside these parameters based on availability.
- Group Rates, Reservations and Tournament Packages are available for groups of 12 or more players through our Sales and Event Coordinator.
- Practice Facility unlimited daily use of driving range, chipping green and putting green, $19.99 per day.
- 2017 Rental Clubs are available for a $59 fee (Titleist /Nike).
- Dress Code of proper golf attire is requested. No denim please and softspikes only. Please see our golf course policies for more detailed information.
- Check In is requested 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
- Cancellation Policy – Non Group golfers may cancel without penalty 48 hours prior to their scheduled reservation.