The Black Iron Club & Grill is setting the bar even higher this year for a fantastic New Year’s Eve celebration – complete with dinner, dancing, live music, fireworks, and a complimentary glass of bubbles per guest!
The Sirocco Project is back to play fantastic tunes, and guests will partake in a Death by Chocolate New Year’s Eve Buffet, complete with:
- Carving Station: Slow Prime Rib with Pan Jus, Fresh Yorkshire Pudding, Horseradish & Stone Ground Mustard
- Entrees: Winter Vegetables with Dill Butter, Truffle Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes, Butternut Squash Risotto with Asiago & Pancetta, Roasted Chicken with Wild Mushroom Cream Sauce, Seafood Wellington with Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc
- Chef’s Raw Bar: Chef’s Assorted Sushi & Nigiri, Chilled Seafood Display, Shucked Oysters with Condiments, Hawaiian Style Tuna Poke
- Cold Table: House-made Focaccia Bread with Balsamic & Oils, Chef’s Selection of Salads, Antipasto Platters with Dips, Cured and Smoked Meat Boards
- AND a Death By Chocolate Dessert Bar: Chef’s Chocolate-Themed Dessert Station Including Fondue, Cakes, Mousse, and Sweets
Everything above is all-inclusive for 100$ per person.
Seatings start at 6 pm on December 31st
These events are in high demand, so ensure you contact us to reserve your spot by calling 250-434-5858
or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
when the restaurant is closed Dec 22nd-29th.