Introducing Tobiano’s new golf lodge accommodation project, The Views at Tobiano
Tobiano is more than just a golf course in Kamloops, BC. Tobiano is a master-planned residential community resting above the shores of Kamloops Lake. Offering one of the finest golf experiences in Canada, access to water sports on Kamloops Lake, year round activities and now a vacation rental ownership opportunity…
Coming soon to Tobiano is an exciting new golf lodge accommodation project, known as The Views at Tobiano:
- 17 units, each one overlooking the golf course and Kamloops Lake;
- Contemporary design with stone and wood siding exterior to match Tobiano’s award winning clubhouse;
- Each unit is a 900 – 1,000 Sq ft, two bedroom, two bathroom suite, designed to accommodate up to 4 golfers, with one bedroom as a legal lock off in some units;
- Fully furnished with quartz countertops, contemporary appliances and fixtures and three flat screen TVs;
- Each unit has a private deck;
- Two of the three penthouse units have private hot tubs in the deck;
- Amenities include two common area hot tubs, a common area fire pit and a corporate meeting room;
- Located less than 100 yards to the Tobiano Golf clubhouse, practice facilities and first tee;
- World class fishing, hiking, biking and a marina are all nearby.
This is a very exclusive real estate offering in arguably the most golf convenient location at Tobiano. With out of town rounds at Tobiano Golf Course reaching some 1,500 per month, demand for on-site lodging is already here. The Views at Tobiano takes golf course real estate to the next level, giving investors the opportunity to purchase one of the strata units and place it in a vacation rental pool, which in turn gives golfers the opportunity to stay and play at Tobiano!
It would be our pleasure to provide you with further information, pricing and floor plans for our exciting new golf lodge accommodation project, The Views at Tobiano. Please complete the adjacent website form and we will be in touch.
Thank you for your interest!
Lots at Tobiano start at $130,000 and range in size from 0.22 acres to 2.2 acres. Inspired by the region’s semiarid desert climate, panoramic vistas, canyon cut plateaus, rolling sagebrush hills and ponderosa pine forests, Tobiano is structured to be in harmony with its natural environment in its colours, materials and forms. Through the careful sighting of lots, views are maximized for all residents.
For more information on available lots, townhomes and single family residences, please also visit the Tobiano Real Estate Website.
* This is not an offering for sale, which may only be made pursuant to a disclosure statement filed under the Real Estate Development Marketing Act (BC).
* Pictures, drawings and digital renderings are for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon.